Finally, a solution for upgrading the fog lights on your Sprinter. The new Baja Designs Fog Light Upgrade allows you to swap out the anemic factory fog lights for a set of super-bright LED Squadron SAE (street legal) fog lights. From seeing in bad weather to getting more light on the trail, visibility in those conditions is key. This new kit uses the factory wiring so it is an easy DIY with no cutting wires and retains use of the factory fog light switch.
With this new Squadron Fog Light kit, you can utilize the lights while you are on the road in town headed to your next adventure and once you get there too. If you are needing that extra light while out on the trails, we have two other awesome fog pocket kit options for you. The LEDs last nearly 50,000 hours while exceeding mil-spec testing for reliability. This kit is for the enthusiast who demands performance lighting, reliability, and purchase protection courtesy of our lifetime warranty.
*NOTE - The Baja fog lights have been updated since we made our video. The current kit includes the NEW fog lights. Please see images of the lights not installed for details
DIY friendly, see video below:
- Fits: Sprinter VS30 2019-Present Sprinter 1500/2500/3500
- Only for vans that have the factory fog light option
- Includes: 2x Squadron SAE lights (clear or amber), 2x light brackets, OEM plug-n-play wiring harness
- Satisfaction Guarantee – 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – Complete Purchase Protection
- uService – Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView – All The Light, Right Where You Need It
- MoistureBlock – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive – Only LED Driven At 100 Percent
- 5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
Installation at an Owl Off Road Facility: $175
Amber - NO ETA
TRAIL TESTED GEAR
Owl offers a highly curated selection based on what we use. Our gear is trusted by the world's top van builders.
WE'RE HERE FOR YOU
Call us at 866-695-8267 if you have questions. No call centers - our install experts talk with you.
MADE IN THE USA
Owl products are engineered for off-road, and hand welded in Arizona. No one beats our quality. Period.
We want all customers to be happy with their purchases but in the event of a canceled order, we cannot recoup the fees charged to us by the credit card companies. When an order is placed, the credit card company takes a percentage of the sale, typically 5%-6% This is money that DOES NOT go to us and we do not get this charge given back to us when we refund an order. Therefore, if someone buys a suspension and then cancels, we pay the credit card company several hundreds of dollars that we cannot get back. Although you may not have noticed, it is industry standard for larger dollar items to have a "restocking fee" of 15% or more. We do our best to charge exactly what we get charged by the credit card company when you cancel an order. In the event of a canceled order, the 5%-6% that the credit card company charges us cannot be refunded. Please make note of this before you order.
• All canceled orders over $1000 paid with a "Credit Card" will have a 5% credit card processing fee that cannot be returned.
• All canceled orders over $1000 paid with a "Shop Pay Installments" will have a 6% credit card processing fee that cannot be returned.
California Prop 65
WARNING: Some of the products listed contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. None of our products are intended to be used in conjunction with clean drinking water unless stated otherwise. For more info please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.