Wheel Spacer 20mm Hub-Centric
We don't make the cheapest parts, but we do work hard to make the right parts. Our hub-centric wheel spacers are machined from 6061 billet aluminum then anodized, then machined again.
Weight - Unsprung weight is the enemy of suspension. This is why we worked hard to remove every ounce of weight from these spacers while maintaining their strength. We did this by machining away the material between the lug holes. This allows us to save about half a pound per wheel spacer.
Hub-Centric - The load of a wheel should be carried on the hub and not the lug bolts. Lug bolts are only designed to hold the wheel to the vehicle and not support the weight of the van. For this reason, we use a hub-centric design that allows that load to continue to be carried by the hub. This is the only type of wheel spacer we would ever recommend putting on a vehicle.
- Fits Sprinter 2007-Present (DOES NOT FIT DUALLY 3500)
- Set of (4) wheel spacers
- Includes (24) wheel Studs and (24) lug nuts
- Machined Aluminum
- Hard Black Anodizing
- Hub-Centric Design
- Weighing just 1.9lbs each
- 20mm spacing
- Studs fit most aftermarket wheels. Different length lugs may be required for steel
- NOT compatible with factory Mercedes Aluminum/Alloy wheels.
Two Purchase Options:
- 4 pack - (4 wheel spacers, 24 Wheel Studs, 24 Lug Nuts)
- Single - (1 wheel spacer, NO studs, NO lugs), this is intended for use on the Owl Tire Carrier if you have a very wide or oversized tire.
Lead-Time: 6-8 weeks
*Never double stack wheel spacers. Wheel spacers will add additional load to the wheel bearings and can affect their lifespan. Wheel spacers can make tires rub and some trimming or installation of Mondo/VC Mudflat kit may be required.
Trail Tested Gear
Owl offers a highly curated selection based on what we use. Our gear is trusted by the world's top van builders.
We're Here For You
Call us at 866-695-8267 if you have questions. No call centers - our install experts talk with you.
Made in The USA
Owl Vans are engineered for off-road, and hand welded in Arizona. No one beats our quality. Period.
We want all customers to be happy with their purchases but in the event of a canceled order, we cannot recoup the fees charged to us by the credit card companies. When an order is placed, the credit card company takes a percentage of the sale, typically 5%-6% This is money that DOES NOT go to us and we do not get this charge given back to us when we refund an order. Therefore, if someone buys a suspension and then cancels, we pay the credit card company several hundreds of dollars that we cannot get back. Although you may not have noticed, it is industry standard for larger dollar items to have a "restocking fee" of 15% or more. We do our best to charge exactly what we get charged by the credit card company when you cancel an order. In the event of a canceled order, the 5%-6% that the credit card company charges us cannot be refunded. Please make note of this before you order.
• All canceled orders over $1000 paid with a "Credit Card" will have a 5% credit card processing fee that cannot be returned.
• All canceled orders over $1000 paid with a "Shop Pay Installments" will have a 6% credit card processing fee that cannot be returned.
California Prop 65
WARNING: Some of the products listed contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. None of our products are intended to be used in conjunction with clean drinking water unless stated otherwise. For more info please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.