These are IN STOCK. Buy today, ships in less than a week.
Sometimes you need more than just two bikes on the B2 or Sherpa, that's why we now carry the industry-leading 1up 2" Super Duty Hitch Carrier. While most bike racks are a cheap combination of powder-coated steel and plastic, this entire rack is anodized aluminum.
This Rack is intended to mount in the Hitch. It does not mount to the B2 or Sherpa. Bike trays for those units can be found here:
– Fits 2” receiver
– Slot for standard hitch pinholes
– Fixed 2-bike system (2nd tray cannot be removed)
– Rack weight 47 lbs
– Increase bike capacity to 3 bikes (50 – 75 lbs) or 4 bikes (50 lbs or less) with additional Add-Ons (sold separately)
– Total carrying capacity of up to 225 lbs (50-75 lbs per bike spot) due to added support bar undertray
– Rated for off-road use
– Rated for RV and travel trailer use, 2 spots maximum
– Fits 16” – 29” wheels, up to 3.1” wide (see spacer kit for tires wider than 3.1”)
– Accommodates up to 54” wheelbase
– Hitch bar has built-in anti-wobble mechanism
– Rapid tilt and folding mechanism for a smaller footprint
– Rack arms close to secure tires without touching the frame
– Ships in a reusable box for easy storage (38” X 14” X 10”)
– Shipping weight 54 lb.
– Compatible with the Standard and Super Duty Add-Ons (sold separately)
– All rack parts are anodized, except a powder coat finish on the trays
*If you have Owl gear on your back doors you will need an extension tube or a RakAttach. They are readily available on Amazon.
Lead-Time: In Stock (ships in 1 week). This is an estimate and stock levels can change quickly.
TRAIL TESTED GEAR
Owl offers a highly curated selection based on what we use. Our gear is trusted by the world's top van builders.
WE'RE HERE FOR YOU
Call us at 866-695-8267 if you have questions. No call centers - our install experts talk with you.
MADE IN THE USA
Owl products are engineered for off-road, and hand welded in Arizona. No one beats our quality. Period.
We want all customers to be happy with their purchases but in the event of a canceled order, we cannot recoup the fees charged to us by the credit card companies. When an order is placed, the credit card company takes a percentage of the sale, typically 5%-6% This is money that DOES NOT go to us and we do not get this charge given back to us when we refund an order. Therefore, if someone buys a suspension and then cancels, we pay the credit card company several hundreds of dollars that we cannot get back. Although you may not have noticed, it is industry standard for larger dollar items to have a "restocking fee" of 15% or more. We do our best to charge exactly what we get charged by the credit card company when you cancel an order. In the event of a canceled order, the 5%-6% that the credit card company charges us cannot be refunded. Please make note of this before you order.
• All canceled orders over $1000 paid with a "Credit Card" will have a 5% credit card processing fee that cannot be returned.
• All canceled orders over $1000 paid with a "Shop Pay Installments" will have a 6% credit card processing fee that cannot be returned.
California Prop 65
WARNING: Some of the products listed contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. None of our products are intended to be used in conjunction with clean drinking water unless stated otherwise. For more info please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.