These are IN STOCK. Buy today, ships in less than a week.
It has never been easier to make your van trail-ready with the new wheel and tire packages from Owl. These packages are shipped directly to your door, mounted, balanced, and ready for install. Wheels also come with TPMS (tire pressure monitor system) pre-installed on four wheels.
- 4 or 5 Owl Talon wheels
- Tires: BFGoodrich KO2's (some photos may show the wheel with different tires)
- Mounted and balanced
- 4500lbs load capacity per wheel
- Dual Valve Stems (Apex optional)
- +30mm offset for a wider track and lower center of gravity
- TPMS sensors included (four)
- Wheels are shipped freight on a pallet
- Fits Sprinter 2500 (2007-present) including Revel, Storyteller, Tranquility, Cahaba
- Size: 17"8"
- Bolt Pattern: 6x130mm
- Lightweight Pressure Cast Aluminum Wheels
- Bead Retention Ring
- Highest Load rating in the industry: 4200lbs per wheel
- Larger tire sizes may require a mondo kit or some trimming for clearance
- Fits the Kerma Big Brake Kit with Owl spacer. Mojo is one of the only 17" wheels that will fit big brake kits.
- Colors: Satin Black, Graphite Grey, or Bronze
- Tires: BFGoodrich KO2 - 245, 265, 275-70-R17 (some tires sizes will require mud flap relocation)
- Lug Bolts- black cone style - (Optional)
- Apex Valves (Optional)
Load Capacity - With the massive weight of modern Sprinter builds we felt it was time to build a wheel that was both lightweight but also drastically increased the load-carrying capacity of the wheel. In basic terms, we wanted something stronger that could take the abuse of a 10,000lbs van pounding the dirt offroad and on. Here are some specs:
- Owl Mojo - 4200lbs (Mojo wheel weight 32lbs)
- BR Barstow - 2700lbs (Wheel weight 32lbs)
- BR Arsenal - 2600lbs (Wheel weight 32lbs)
- Method 701 - 3600lbs (Wheel weight 28lbs)
Offset - The offset of a wheel in basic terms is how much it sticks out the side of the van. All Sprinter wheels are a positive offset and the lower the number the farther the wheel will stick out the side of the van. By having a wheel with a lower offset you widen the track of your van. This means you also lower the center of gravity. This is a massive advantage when off-roading in a tall vehicle like a Sprinter Van.
Sprinter Wheel Offsets:
- Owl Talon - 30mm (wider track, lower center of gravity for the van)
- BR Barstow - 38mm
- BR Arsenal - 38mm
- Method 701 - 50mm
- Black: 4 weeks
- Bronze: In Stock
- Graphite Grey: In Stock
Dual Valve Stem System - We know how critical lowering air pressure is for traction off-road. We also show what a pain and how time-consuming lowering tire pressure can be. That's why we decided to innovate on the Owl Mojo and include a second valve stem location. This second valve stem allows you to run the factory TPMS (tire pressure monitors) as well as run an Apex quick air dump system. This dual-valve stem system allows for the best of both worlds.
*Apex valves are not required. If you don't order the Apex valves with the wheels you can simply install a second standard valve stem.
Talon wheels are not manufactured in the US
TRAIL TESTED GEAR
Owl offers a highly curated selection based on what we use. Our gear is trusted by the world's top van builders.
WE'RE HERE FOR YOU
Call us at 866-695-8267 if you have questions. No call centers - our install experts talk with you.
MADE IN THE USA
Owl products are engineered for off-road, and hand welded in Arizona. No one beats our quality. Period.
We want all customers to be happy with their purchases but in the event of a canceled order, we cannot recoup the fees charged to us by the credit card companies. When an order is placed, the credit card company takes a percentage of the sale, typically 5%-6% This is money that DOES NOT go to us and we do not get this charge given back to us when we refund an order. Therefore, if someone buys a suspension and then cancels, we pay the credit card company several hundreds of dollars that we cannot get back. Although you may not have noticed, it is industry standard for larger dollar items to have a "restocking fee" of 15% or more. We do our best to charge exactly what we get charged by the credit card company when you cancel an order. In the event of a canceled order, the 5%-6% that the credit card company charges us cannot be refunded. Please make note of this before you order.
• All canceled orders over $1000 paid with a "Credit Card" will have a 5% credit card processing fee that cannot be returned.
• All canceled orders over $1000 paid with a "Shop Pay Installments" will have a 6% credit card processing fee that cannot be returned.
California Prop 65
WARNING: Some of the products listed contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. None of our products are intended to be used in conjunction with clean drinking water unless stated otherwise. For more info please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.