Ram Promaster (2013+) Scout Front Bumper
The Backwoods Ram Promaster front bumper fits 2013+ models and only requires a few small cuts on the front bumper, allowing you to still keep the factory sides of the front bumper. This bumper is a great solution to either add a winch to your van or to give it a stealthy, rugged look.
- Steel construction
- Mounts directly to frame using 2 steel frame mounts
- 2 steel shackle mounts for D rings or recovery point
- Sits almost flush with factory bumper
- Flat upper surface to mount lighting
- Accepts winches 8" or smaller in height (or winches with removable solenoid)
- For winch applications, you will most likely need to extend the wiring of your solenoid as there is not space inside the bumper (see photo for solenoid relocation)
- Front 2" receiver hitch
- Airflow cutouts to retain factory engine cooling
- 2 large cutouts for winch access and winch line visibility
- Accepts hawse or roller winch fairleads
- Black textured powder coat finish
- Bumper weight: 91lbs
Lead-Time: In Stock (ships in 1 week). This is an estimate and stock levels can change quickly.
Trail Tested Gear
Owl offers a highly curated selection based on what we use. Our gear is trusted by the world's top van builders.
We're Here For You
Call us at 866-695-8267 if you have questions. No call centers - our install experts talk with you.
Made in The USA
Owl Vans are engineered for off-road, and hand welded in Arizona. No one beats our quality. Period.
We want all customers to be happy with their purchases but in the event of a canceled order, we cannot recoup the fees charged to us by the credit card companies. When an order is placed, the credit card company takes a percentage of the sale, typically 5%-6% This is money that DOES NOT go to us and we do not get this charge given back to us when we refund an order. Therefore, if someone buys a suspension and then cancels, we pay the credit card company several hundreds of dollars that we cannot get back. Although you may not have noticed, it is industry standard for larger dollar items to have a "restocking fee" of 15% or more. We do our best to charge exactly what we get charged by the credit card company when you cancel an order. In the event of a canceled order, the 5%-6% that the credit card company charges us cannot be refunded. Please make note of this before you order.
• All canceled orders over $1000 paid with a "Credit Card" will have a 5% credit card processing fee that cannot be returned.
• All canceled orders over $1000 paid with a "Shop Pay Installments" will have a 6% credit card processing fee that cannot be returned.
California Prop 65
WARNING: Some of the products listed contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. None of our products are intended to be used in conjunction with clean drinking water unless stated otherwise. For more info please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.