Backwoods Front Bumper & Bull Bar - Sprinter (2019-Present)
Outfit your Mercedes Sprinter Van for your next adventure with Backwoods Adventure Mods’ Nomad Series front bumper. The shell of the Nomad bumper is constructed out of 3/16" 5052 aluminum with an internal 3/16-inch rib system for added reinforcement. The mounting brackets and winch cradle are made with 1/4-inch thick steel. Steel shackle mounts and a 2-inch receiver are integrated into the winch mount giving the Nomad bumper a hybrid design that is lightweight but strong where you need it. Add Rigid or Pathfinder LED lights and recovery gear, essentials, and you’re ready for anything thrown your way in the great outdoors.
- Aluminum construction for weight savings
- Integrated vertical and horizontal gusset system
- Steel mounting structure for strength that includes:
- Winch mount for Warn VR-EVO and Zeon series winches
- Additional wrap-around frame brackets for strength
- 1” thick shackle mounts for ¾” shackles
- 2” receiver
- 4 square light pockets that accept Pathfinder LED pods.
- Full frontal coverage of the DEF tank
- Exceeds Mercedes airflow requirements
- All bumpers are produced with sensor hole cutouts. Machined sensor cap deletes or housings for factory sensors* are included.
- Bullbar is fabricated to fit a 20" light bar. Backwoods recommends the Pathfinder 20" LED light bar or Rigid 20" E-Pro light bar.
- Weight: 122 lbs.
Vehicle Fit: Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2019+ (If ordering for a Sprinter 3500 dually, please contact Backwoods Sales at 479.365.6700 to discuss additional hardware from Mercedes-Benz that may be required to complete the installation.)
Lead-Time: Ships in 4 weeks. This is an estimate and stock levels can change quickly.
*Parking sensor functionality is not guaranteed. You may experience varying results depending on your lift, mounting angle, type of vehicle, or other contributing factors. The sensors may need calibration or may ultimately not work on the aftermarket bumper.
Note: Results may vary when moving the CPA sensor from the OEM location. Drive with care until you have verified that the system functions correctly. Adjustments may be necessary. We cannot guarantee our product is compatible with this system.
WARNING: Some of the products listed contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. None of our products are intended to be used in conjunction with clean drinking water unless stated otherwise. For more info please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov or contact the Backwoods Adventure Mods sales team.
Trail Tested Gear
Owl offers a highly curated selection based on what we use. Our gear is trusted by the world's top van builders.
We're Here For You
Call us at 866-695-8267 if you have questions. No call centers - our install experts talk with you.
Made in The USA
Owl Vans are engineered for off-road, and hand welded in Arizona. No one beats our quality. Period.
We want all customers to be happy with their purchases but in the event of a canceled order, we cannot recoup the fees charged to us by the credit card companies. When an order is placed, the credit card company takes a percentage of the sale, typically 5%-6% This is money that DOES NOT go to us and we do not get this charge given back to us when we refund an order. Therefore, if someone buys a suspension and then cancels, we pay the credit card company several hundreds of dollars that we cannot get back. Although you may not have noticed, it is industry standard for larger dollar items to have a "restocking fee" of 15% or more. We do our best to charge exactly what we get charged by the credit card company when you cancel an order. In the event of a canceled order, the 5%-6% that the credit card company charges us cannot be refunded. Please make note of this before you order.
• All canceled orders over $1000 paid with a "Credit Card" will have a 5% credit card processing fee that cannot be returned.
• All canceled orders over $1000 paid with a "Shop Pay Installments" will have a 6% credit card processing fee that cannot be returned.
California Prop 65
WARNING: Some of the products listed contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. None of our products are intended to be used in conjunction with clean drinking water unless stated otherwise. For more info please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.