License Plate Bracket [Flip Up]
If you have upgraded to a winch bumper you often lose the ability to easily mount a front license plate. With the all-new Flipster 3 you can have the best of both worlds. You can have your front plate but also easily access your winch when you need it. Best yet you get a free Owl license plate frame! ;)
- Roller AND Hawse fairlead compatible! The new design also provides the user with the option to run an aftermarket winch hook (like the Factor 55 Flatlink). The Flipster V3 is even compatible with recessed winch fairleads.
- Uses the highest-quality torque hinge available. The hinge is made of marine-grade zinc alloy, has no backlash, and can withstand well over 20,000 usage cycles.
- The included aluminum spacer allows the Flipster V3 to work with either Hawse or Roller fairleads. Also included is stainless steel hardware, license plate surround, and multiple Cascadia 4x4 vehicle decals.
- High durability, UV-rated powdercoat finish. This is the highest quality finish available for aluminum.
Lead-Time: In stock (ships within a week)
Trail Tested Gear
Owl offers a highly curated selection based on what we use. Our gear is trusted by the world's top van builders.
We're Here For You
Call us at 866-695-8267 if you have questions. No call centers - our install experts talk with you.
Made in The USA
Owl Vans are engineered for off-road, and hand welded in Arizona. No one beats our quality. Period.
We want all customers to be happy with their purchases but in the event of a canceled order, we cannot recoup the fees charged to us by the credit card companies. When an order is placed, the credit card company takes a percentage of the sale, typically 5%-6% This is money that DOES NOT go to us and we do not get this charge given back to us when we refund an order. Therefore, if someone buys a suspension and then cancels, we pay the credit card company several hundreds of dollars that we cannot get back. Although you may not have noticed, it is industry standard for larger dollar items to have a "restocking fee" of 15% or more. We do our best to charge exactly what we get charged by the credit card company when you cancel an order. In the event of a canceled order, the 5%-6% that the credit card company charges us cannot be refunded. Please make note of this before you order.
• All canceled orders over $1000 paid with a "Credit Card" will have a 5% credit card processing fee that cannot be returned.
• All canceled orders over $1000 paid with a "Shop Pay Installments" will have a 6% credit card processing fee that cannot be returned.
California Prop 65
WARNING: Some of the products listed contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. None of our products are intended to be used in conjunction with clean drinking water unless stated otherwise. For more info please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.