Explore with confidence in your 4x4 or AWD Sprinter with the Van Compass Fuel Tank skid plate. The plastic fuel tank is in a vulnerable position when driving over obstacles. This skid plate is designed to create a strong, smooth surface to slide over or land on. Made of 1/4" thick 5052 Aluminum, This skid plate is designed to take the hardest of hits. The skid system is 100% bolt-on with all the hardware and 1/8" high-strength steel brackets provided. For additional protection add the Engine and Transmission skid plates!
With the advent of the S&B extended range, high capacity replacement fuel tanks, we had to redesign some of the features of this popular upgrade. To ensure maximum compatibility, we opted for a two-piece design that allows this skid to mate with all current variations of the S&B fuel tanks. The additional front plate bolts on, and also protects the fuel filter assembly on 2023+ AWD vans.
- Fits Sprinter Vans 4x4 and AWD (2019-Present)
- Lightweight Aluminum
- Options: 45/47-gallon S&B skid or OEM/40-gallon S&B
- Does not fit Revel or STO yet. It may not fit vans with tanks underneath.
- For additional protection add the Engine and Transmission skid plates!
INSTALLATION $400 AT our FACILITY
- Main Fuel Tank Skid Plate - 1/4" 5052 Aluminum
- Front Extension Piece - Covers AWD Fuel filter, or front of S&B extended range tank.
- Skid Plate Mounting Brackets - 1/8" high strength steel brackets powder coated black for corrosion resistance
- S&B Specific part number includes rear extension piece and 2 additional mounting brackets.
- All necessary hardware
Lead-Time: In Stock (ships in 4-6 weeks). This is an estimate and stock levels can change quickly.
TRAIL TESTED GEAR
Owl offers a highly curated selection based on what we use. Our gear is trusted by the world's top van builders.
WE'RE HERE FOR YOU
Call us at 866-695-8267 if you have questions. No call centers - our install experts talk with you.
MADE IN THE USA
Owl products are engineered for off-road, and hand welded in Arizona. No one beats our quality. Period.
We want all customers to be happy with their purchases but in the event of a canceled order, we cannot recoup the fees charged to us by the credit card companies. When an order is placed, the credit card company takes a percentage of the sale, typically 5%-6% This is money that DOES NOT go to us and we do not get this charge given back to us when we refund an order. Therefore, if someone buys a suspension and then cancels, we pay the credit card company several hundreds of dollars that we cannot get back. Although you may not have noticed, it is industry standard for larger dollar items to have a "restocking fee" of 15% or more. We do our best to charge exactly what we get charged by the credit card company when you cancel an order. In the event of a canceled order, the 5%-6% that the credit card company charges us cannot be refunded. Please make note of this before you order.
• All canceled orders over $1000 paid with a "Credit Card" will have a 5% credit card processing fee that cannot be returned.
• All canceled orders over $1000 paid with a "Shop Pay Installments" will have a 6% credit card processing fee that cannot be returned.
California Prop 65
WARNING: Some of the products listed contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. None of our products are intended to be used in conjunction with clean drinking water unless stated otherwise. For more info please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.