These are IN STOCK. Buy today for fast shipping
The B2, the world's most popular bike carrier for Sprinters, is now available for the Ford Transit! Owl went back to the drawing board to engineer a completely new mounting system specifically for the Transit. This means the new Transit B2 is one of the lightest yet strongest carriers on the market.
All New Mounting System - The Transit doors are nothing like the Sprinter. In fact, the Transit doors are vastly more difficult to design a rock solid mount due to their structure. We don't do weak parts, so we burned the midnight oil and engineered billet machined hinge brackets that can support close to 1000lbs (no that is not what you should put on your B2!). These brackets work with both types of hinges. Best of all they don't require re-alignment of the doors as you have to do with all other products on the market.
B2 Highlights - What we did keep, is the DNA that has made the B2 the most popular bike carrier in the industry. Four modular mounting plates running the length of the tubes allow total adjustability for mounting bikes as well as a variety of other accessories. Perfect for individuals that want a stable but simple to use bike carrier system. Constructed entirely of a proprietary aluminum alloy, the B2 is stronger and lighter than anything else on the market. All our carriers are made right here in the USA with our master TIG welders.
No Door Realignment Necessary: With other company's carriers, you have to fully remove the hinge from the door during installation. This means you have to realign the door when you're finished. This can be a labor-intensive task and easy to get wrong. The new Owl billet brackets do not require removing the hinge therefore your door keeps its factory alignment.
- Fits: Ford Transit (2015+) Medium and High Roof Vans
- Includes: B2 Carrier, 22" Bike Posts, Billet Hinge Brackets, inner door support, and Stainless Steel Hardware
- Works with either hinge type so no need to swap hinges!
- Machined aluminum hinge brackets make this the strongest Ladder on the market
- Lightweight, just 25lbs
- Load Rating 150lbs
- Does not interfere with Parking Assist sensors on most van
- All Tig Welded Aluminum
- Powder Coated Black
- Opens with the door (nothing to swing out of the way or bumpers to buy)
- No need to relocate the license plate
- Product requires drilling a single hole in the door. Template included. This method is vastly stronger long term than "no drill" options
- *When fully loaded door should be closed purposely not slammed
Note - Due to fluctuations between vans, some bumpers may require slight trimming or heating and flexing in a non-visible area.
TRAIL TESTED GEAR
Owl offers a highly curated selection based on what we use. Our gear is trusted by the world's top van builders.
WE'RE HERE FOR YOU
Call us at 866-695-8267 if you have questions. No call centers - our install experts talk with you.
MADE IN THE USA
Owl products are engineered for off-road, and hand welded in Arizona. No one beats our quality. Period.
We want all customers to be happy with their purchases but in the event of a canceled order, we cannot recoup the fees charged to us by the credit card companies. When an order is placed, the credit card company takes a percentage of the sale, typically 5%-6% This is money that DOES NOT go to us and we do not get this charge given back to us when we refund an order. Therefore, if someone buys a suspension and then cancels, we pay the credit card company several hundreds of dollars that we cannot get back. Although you may not have noticed, it is industry standard for larger dollar items to have a "restocking fee" of 15% or more. We do our best to charge exactly what we get charged by the credit card company when you cancel an order. In the event of a canceled order, the 5%-6% that the credit card company charges us cannot be refunded. Please make note of this before you order.
• All canceled orders over $1000 paid with a "Credit Card" will have a 5% credit card processing fee that cannot be returned.
• All canceled orders over $1000 paid with a "Shop Pay Installments" will have a 6% credit card processing fee that cannot be returned.
California Prop 65
WARNING: Some of the products listed contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. None of our products are intended to be used in conjunction with clean drinking water unless stated otherwise. For more info please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.