Hitch Swing-Out [1up Rack Attach 2.0]
Fitting all your gear on the back of your van can be an exercise in frustration. Between recovery gear, camping equipment, and bikes space is at a premium. Those that don't want the bikes mounted on a B2 can use more storage and use the Rach Attach from 1up to mount bikes on their hitch. This simple device allows you to clear Owl rear door carriers in motion as well as swing out of the way to access the rear doors. Works well with 1up Super Duty bike carriers (sold separately) or other hitch mount carriers.
- Swings away 100 degrees for rear vehicle access
- Fits 2” receiver
- Includes anti-rattle bracket and locking hitch pin
- Passenger or Driver side swing
- 2 sizes available for best fitment (See ‘Fitment’ below for sizing differences)
- Rated to carry up to 275 lb
- Black powder coat finish
- Minimal assembly required
- 3/4″ wrench required for installation
- RakAttach weight is 59 lb
Lead-Time: In stock but lead times can change quickly
Trail Tested Gear
Owl offers a highly curated selection based on what we use. Our gear is trusted by the world's top van builders.
We're Here For You
Call us at 866-695-8267 if you have questions. No call centers - our install experts talk with you.
Made in The USA
Owl Vans are engineered for off-road, and hand welded in Arizona. No one beats our quality. Period.
We want all customers to be happy with their purchases but in the event of a canceled order, we cannot recoup the fees charged to us by the credit card companies. When an order is placed, the credit card company takes a percentage of the sale, typically 5%-6% This is money that DOES NOT go to us and we do not get this charge given back to us when we refund an order. Therefore, if someone buys a suspension and then cancels, we pay the credit card company several hundreds of dollars that we cannot get back. Although you may not have noticed, it is industry standard for larger dollar items to have a "restocking fee" of 15% or more. We do our best to charge exactly what we get charged by the credit card company when you cancel an order. In the event of a canceled order, the 5%-6% that the credit card company charges us cannot be refunded. Please make note of this before you order.
• All canceled orders over $1000 paid with a "Credit Card" will have a 5% credit card processing fee that cannot be returned.
• All canceled orders over $1000 paid with a "Shop Pay Installments" will have a 6% credit card processing fee that cannot be returned.
California Prop 65
WARNING: Some of the products listed contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. None of our products are intended to be used in conjunction with clean drinking water unless stated otherwise. For more info please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.