Owl Aluminum Hitch Step
These are IN STOCK. Buy today, ships in less than a week.
At Owl we believe products should not only be functional but also beautiful. Our new Hitch Step has been a work in progress for over half a year. This step is CNC machined out of solid aluminum then two laser-cut tread plates sit slightly recessed allowing for superior traction and a custom look.
INSTALLATION IS $100 AT THE FACILITY
Tread plates are available in two colors to complement the color of your van:
- Gunmetal - Suggested for Blue Gray or Selenite Metallic Grey vans
- Black - All vans
- *Sand is no longer available
- *Colors are not an exact color match to factory paint, they are a powder coat
- VS30 Vans 2019-Present (with factory hitch)
- Machined aluminum
- Simple install
- Corrosion Resistant
- Two color options (main step only comes in black)
- Senors - In our testing, the hitch step did not impact the sensors. That said we have seen that some vans are more sensitive than others. Therefore there is a chance this could cause your sensors to ping
Trail Tested Gear
Owl offers a highly curated selection based on what we use. Our gear is trusted by the world's top van builders.
We're Here For You
Call us at 866-695-8267 if you have questions. No call centers - our install experts talk with you.
Made in The USA
Owl Vans are engineered for off-road, and hand welded in Arizona. No one beats our quality. Period.
We want all customers to be happy with their purchases but in the event of a canceled order, we cannot recoup the fees charged to us by the credit card companies. When an order is placed, the credit card company takes a percentage of the sale, typically 5%-6% This is money that DOES NOT go to us and we do not get this charge given back to us when we refund an order. Therefore, if someone buys a suspension and then cancels, we pay the credit card company several hundreds of dollars that we cannot get back. Although you may not have noticed, it is industry standard for larger dollar items to have a "restocking fee" of 15% or more. We do our best to charge exactly what we get charged by the credit card company when you cancel an order. In the event of a canceled order, the 5%-6% that the credit card company charges us cannot be refunded. Please make note of this before you order.
• All canceled orders over $1000 paid with a "Credit Card" will have a 5% credit card processing fee that cannot be returned.
• All canceled orders over $1000 paid with a "Shop Pay Installments" will have a 6% credit card processing fee that cannot be returned.
California Prop 65
WARNING: Some of the products listed contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. None of our products are intended to be used in conjunction with clean drinking water unless stated otherwise. For more info please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.