The factory exhaust falls short of the back of the van causing the potential for very dangerous Carbon Monoxide build-up under if it is running but sitting still (for example with a high idle kit for recharging batteries).
Winnebago tried to solve this by relocating the exhaust so it exits outside the van. While safer, it becomes a magnet for damage and looked terrible. The Revel exhaust would quickly become dented and rusty, ruining the look of an otherwise gorgeous van.
Enter the NEW Owl Stainless steel exhaust. Superior materials, fit, finish, and performance. Our new exhaust installs in minutes and completely changes the aesthetics of your van. Increase your ground clearance, off-road capabilities, and system longevity.
This system is not intended as a HP gain as any performance enhancements would be very minor.
- Sprinter VS30 (2019-Present)
- Revel (2020-Present)
- Storyteller (2020-Present)
- DOES NOT WORK for 3500, 170, 170 EXT or 2WD
- If you a custom build, please check under your chassis to ensure you do not have any aftermarket equipment mounted in the exhaust's route
- Stainless steel + Tig welded tube
- Simple bolt-on installation
- Cat-back (no effect on emissions equipment)
- Larger 3" tube diameter
- Fewer bends, less backpressure
- Double-walled Black (stainless steel with powder coat)
- Laser-cut stainless exhaust hanger
- All hardware and bushings included
- No drilling required
- Note - The Owl Vans Logo on the exhaust is not part of the final version as we had to move to a more robust powder coat on the tip and it does not allow for lasering the logo
Color: the exhaust tip is bead blasted stainless steel finish (not black like the prototype in the video).
NO change in the sound of the exhaust
INSTALLATION COST $100 PAID AT THE FACILITY
Lead-Time: 6 weeks
** Installation - Installation on a Revel will incur additional charges if the greywater storage tube needs to be removed prior to installation of the Owl Exhaust.
TRAIL TESTED GEAR
Owl offers a highly curated selection based on what we use. Our gear is trusted by the world's top van builders.
WE'RE HERE FOR YOU
Call us at 866-695-8267 if you have questions. No call centers - our install experts talk with you.
MADE IN THE USA
Owl products are engineered for off-road, and hand welded in Arizona. No one beats our quality. Period.
We want all customers to be happy with their purchases but in the event of a canceled order, we cannot recoup the fees charged to us by the credit card companies. When an order is placed, the credit card company takes a percentage of the sale, typically 5%-6% This is money that DOES NOT go to us and we do not get this charge given back to us when we refund an order. Therefore, if someone buys a suspension and then cancels, we pay the credit card company several hundreds of dollars that we cannot get back. Although you may not have noticed, it is industry standard for larger dollar items to have a "restocking fee" of 15% or more. We do our best to charge exactly what we get charged by the credit card company when you cancel an order. In the event of a canceled order, the 5%-6% that the credit card company charges us cannot be refunded. Please make note of this before you order.
• All canceled orders over $1000 paid with a "Credit Card" will have a 5% credit card processing fee that cannot be returned.
• All canceled orders over $1000 paid with a "Shop Pay Installments" will have a 6% credit card processing fee that cannot be returned.
California Prop 65
WARNING: Some of the products listed contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. None of our products are intended to be used in conjunction with clean drinking water unless stated otherwise. For more info please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.