These are IN STOCK. Buy today, ships in less than a week.
One of the coolest pieces of tech for your adventure van. Think of the Garmin Overlander as your off-road navigation or co-pilot. Find off-road routes, camp sites, communicate with other vehicles, wireless rear cameras, and much much more.
- 7” color touchscreen Features turn-by-turn directions for on-road navigation and topography maps for off-road guidance covering North and south America
- Use the Garmin explore app to download additional maps and USGS Quad sheets on 64 GB of storage, and sync all of your data between devices (Wi-Fi connection required)
- Preloaded with ioverlander points of interest (POIs) and ultimate public campgrounds, so you don't need a cell signal to route to the best-established, wild and dispersed campsites
- Features topographic maps with public land boundaries and 4x4 roads
- Routing is based on height, weight and length for large overlanding vehicles
- Can be mounted anywhere with a powered magnetic mount that comes with a suction cup or ram-compatible adapter
- Pairs with in reach satellite communicators (sold separately; active satellite subscription required for Inreach Device) for two-way text messaging, interactive SOS and weather forecasts
- Pairs with up to four BC 35 backup cameras (sold separately) so you can see what’s behind you
- Gps, GLONASS and Galileo support helps track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
Lead-Time: In Stock (ships in 1 week). This is an estimate and stock levels can change quickly.
TRAIL TESTED GEAR
Owl offers a highly curated selection based on what we use. Our gear is trusted by the world's top van builders.
WE'RE HERE FOR YOU
Call us at 866-695-8267 if you have questions. No call centers - our install experts talk with you.
MADE IN THE USA
Owl products are engineered for off-road, and hand welded in Arizona. No one beats our quality. Period.
We want all customers to be happy with their purchases but in the event of a canceled order, we cannot recoup the fees charged to us by the credit card companies. When an order is placed, the credit card company takes a percentage of the sale, typically 5%-6% This is money that DOES NOT go to us and we do not get this charge given back to us when we refund an order. Therefore, if someone buys a suspension and then cancels, we pay the credit card company several hundreds of dollars that we cannot get back. Although you may not have noticed, it is industry standard for larger dollar items to have a "restocking fee" of 15% or more. We do our best to charge exactly what we get charged by the credit card company when you cancel an order. In the event of a canceled order, the 5%-6% that the credit card company charges us cannot be refunded. Please make note of this before you order.
• All canceled orders over $1000 paid with a "Credit Card" will have a 5% credit card processing fee that cannot be returned.
• All canceled orders over $1000 paid with a "Shop Pay Installments" will have a 6% credit card processing fee that cannot be returned.
California Prop 65
WARNING: Some of the products listed contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. None of our products are intended to be used in conjunction with clean drinking water unless stated otherwise. For more info please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.