Method 701 Sprinter Wheel
The 701 comes stock on the Winnebago Revel. If you're looking for a spare for your 2020 -Present Revel this is the correct wheel.
- Fits Sprinters, Revel and Storyteller 2007-Present
- Patent-pending Bead Grip® technology engages tire bead for increased grip at low tire pressures
- Aggressive safety hump on bead seats further prevents de-beading
- Reinforced inner lip taken from MRW race wheel increases strength
- Solid A356 aluminum with T6 heat treatment construction
- Debossed METHOD logo on face
- Snap-in center cap with embossed METHOD Bead Grip® logo
- Replaceable snap-in center cap with optional red METHOD lettering
- Super strong 2650 lbs. and 3640 lbs. load ratings
- Hub centric fitments for common applications
- Industry’s best lifetime structural warranty
Lead-Time: In Stock (ships in 1 week). This is an estimate and stock levels can change quickly.
Requires “cone style” lug bolts (factory are dome) - SOLD SEPERATELY
Trail Tested Gear
Owl offers a highly curated selection based on what we use. Our gear is trusted by the world's top van builders.
We're Here For You
Call us at 866-695-8267 if you have questions. No call centers - our install experts talk with you.
Made in The USA
Owl Vans are engineered for off-road, and hand welded in Arizona. No one beats our quality. Period.
We want all customers to be happy with their purchases but in the event of a canceled order, we cannot recoup the fees charged to us by the credit card companies. When an order is placed, the credit card company takes a percentage of the sale, typically 5%-6% This is money that DOES NOT go to us and we do not get this charge given back to us when we refund an order. Therefore, if someone buys a suspension and then cancels, we pay the credit card company several hundreds of dollars that we cannot get back. Although you may not have noticed, it is industry standard for larger dollar items to have a "restocking fee" of 15% or more. We do our best to charge exactly what we get charged by the credit card company when you cancel an order. In the event of a canceled order, the 5%-6% that the credit card company charges us cannot be refunded. Please make note of this before you order.
• All canceled orders over $1000 paid with a "Credit Card" will have a 5% credit card processing fee that cannot be returned.
• All canceled orders over $1000 paid with a "Shop Pay Installments" will have a 6% credit card processing fee that cannot be returned.
California Prop 65
WARNING: Some of the products listed contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. None of our products are intended to be used in conjunction with clean drinking water unless stated otherwise. For more info please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.