The TRIGGER 6 SHOOTER is a 12-volt power distribution system for your vehicle; an accessory used to connect and control other 12 volt accessories...WIRELESSLY!
One simple connection to your vehicle battery and 6 fuse protected outputs for accessories.
All packaged in a self-contained, water-resistant, easy to install durable cast aluminum housing.
Our Trigger 6 Shooter WIRELESS Accessory Controllers include an industry first all wireless switch panel. Control accessories inside or outside the vehicle using our battery-powered RF remote featuring rocker-style switches and multi-level back-lighting: ambient back-light when on battery power, full individual switch back-light if the remote dock is connected to 12V power.
The most amazing benefit of having a wirelessly controlled system...
NO NEED TO ROUTE WIRES THROUGH YOUR FIREWALL OR DAMAGE YOUR DASH!
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- 6 channels, 2 x 30 amp, 2 x 10 amp, and 2 x 5 amp circuits
- RF Remote with rocker-style switches usable inside or outside the vehicle
- Bluetooth control using our iOS and Android mobile app
- Manual buttons for individual circuit power on top of the control box
- Built-in DIN connector for use of conventional toggle switches (harness sold separately)
- Low voltage cut off will shut down the 6 Shooter if battery voltage gets too low
- 100 amp fuse installed on positive input wire for whole system protection
- Six 12-24 volt output harnesses with pre-installed waterproof connectors
- Built-in fuses with o-ring sealed cover: two 30 amp, two 10 amp, two 5 amp
- High intensity LED’s indicate circuit status, blue for circuit on, red for a blown fuse
- The waterproof case design withstands temps from below freezing to 250 degrees F
- 12 to 24-volt input, 3 wires, ground, switched positive, battery positive