Sprinter Touring Roof Rack
One of the most difficult aspects of adding a roof rack to your sprinter is actually getting the roof rack to your Sprinter. Enter Backroad
Innovations with their new line of shippable roof racks. Now you can add all the looks and functionality of a roof rack without having to drive to a manufacturer or spend thousands in shipping.
Designed for those that like the look of a slim roof rack but need storage above. These are 4.5" in height, which leaves a sizable “basket” on the roof. We built in a 54” led light bar to ensure your path is well lit.
- Fits all sprinters 2007-present
- Color: Black powder coat with light texture
- Roof rails required (OEM or VanTech)
- Modular design, We have created a true one size fits all approach, simply remove the crossbar(s) that interfere with your current or future roof mount components
- Bolt-together designs
- T slotted crossbars allow simple install of solar panels, storage boxes, or platforms. Slide a T-Nut insert into your desired location and bolt down accessories
- TREAD PLATES SOLD SEPARATELY, COMES WITH CROSSBARS ONLY
- Feather lite, and Touring include a 54” Lightbar, with amber outside lense. This light has 24,000 Lumens
- No increase in road-noise, our goal was to deliver a product without compromising the comfort of driving your home on wheels
- Works with OEM roof rails, and Vantech. We will supply you with the inserts you need to ensure a smooth installation
- All visual hardware is stainless steel which has been coated black
- Each rack will come with a Bluesea roof gland for light bar passthrough
Lead-Time: (ships in 4-6 weeks). This is an estimate and stock levels can change quickly.
Trail Tested Gear
Owl offers a highly curated selection based on what we use. Our gear is trusted by the world's top van builders.
We're Here For You
Call us at 866-695-8267 if you have questions. No call centers - our install experts talk with you.
Made in The USA
Owl Vans are engineered for off-road, and hand welded in Arizona. No one beats our quality. Period.
We want all customers to be happy with their purchases but in the event of a canceled order, we cannot recoup the fees charged to us by the credit card companies. When an order is placed, the credit card company takes a percentage of the sale, typically 5%-6% This is money that DOES NOT go to us and we do not get this charge given back to us when we refund an order. Therefore, if someone buys a suspension and then cancels, we pay the credit card company several hundreds of dollars that we cannot get back. Although you may not have noticed, it is industry standard for larger dollar items to have a "restocking fee" of 15% or more. We do our best to charge exactly what we get charged by the credit card company when you cancel an order. In the event of a canceled order, the 5%-6% that the credit card company charges us cannot be refunded. Please make note of this before you order.
• All canceled orders over $1000 paid with a "Credit Card" will have a 5% credit card processing fee that cannot be returned.
• All canceled orders over $1000 paid with a "Shop Pay Installments" will have a 6% credit card processing fee that cannot be returned.
California Prop 65
WARNING: Some of the products listed contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. None of our products are intended to be used in conjunction with clean drinking water unless stated otherwise. For more info please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.