B2 Bike Carrier NCV3 (2007-2018 & 2019 Revel)
The ALL NEW B2 Carrier for Mercedes Sprinter 2nd generation. Based on the very popular Owl Bike + Box Carrier for the previous generation van, the new B2 carrier raises the bar again. Adding modular mounting plates running the length of the tubes allows total adjustability for mounting bikes as well as a variety of other accessories. Perfect for individuals that want a stable but simple to use bike carrier system. Mount the bikes lower for low roof sprinters or fast bike loading and unloading. Best of all, Owl carriers open with the doors so you never have to swing carriers out of the way or lose departure angle by adding a big ugly bumper. Get the rock-solid strength of a tig welded tubular aluminum frame with the versatility of our Sherpa system.
FOR: NCV3 2nd Generation Sprinters (2007-2018) & (REVEL 2019)
- Does not fit European Sprinter doors without a magnetic catch
Includes: Carrier, Black-oxide stainless hardware, bike mounting tubes (20”)
- All TIG welded aluminum construction
- Powder-coated Black (dual-layer powder)
- Loads up to 100lbs
- Installs in less than 30mins with basic tools
- Works with e-bikes
- No drilling required mounts to existing holes
- 1up bikes trays and boxes sold separately
- Works with both large and medium-size boxes
- Can cause backup sensors to ping when reversing (varies by van)
- May require removal of rear wiper blades if your van is equipped with them
- Designed and built-in Marin California
*INSTALLATION - Due to the volume of installations, your parts may be available before we are able to schedule your install. Please be patient with our installation slots, the entire industry is very busy.
The good news is we have recently opened a dedicated installation facility in Anaheim California and they are now taking appointments. You're also always welcome to install your carrier yourself, as almost our products are very DIY friendly
Trail Tested Gear
Owl offers a highly curated selection based on what we use. Our gear is trusted by the world's top van builders.
We're Here For You
Call us at 866-695-8267 if you have questions. No call centers - our install experts talk with you.
Made in The USA
Owl Vans are engineered for off-road, and hand welded in Arizona. No one beats our quality. Period.
We want all customers to be happy with their purchases but in the event of a canceled order, we cannot recoup the fees charged to us by the credit card companies. When an order is placed, the credit card company takes a percentage of the sale, typically 5%-6% This is money that DOES NOT go to us and we do not get this charge given back to us when we refund an order. Therefore, if someone buys a suspension and then cancels, we pay the credit card company several hundreds of dollars that we cannot get back. Although you may not have noticed, it is industry standard for larger dollar items to have a "restocking fee" of 15% or more. We do our best to charge exactly what we get charged by the credit card company when you cancel an order. In the event of a canceled order, the 5%-6% that the credit card company charges us cannot be refunded. Please make note of this before you order.
• All canceled orders over $1000 paid with a "Credit Card" will have a 5% credit card processing fee that cannot be returned.
• All canceled orders over $1000 paid with a "Shop Pay Installments" will have a 6% credit card processing fee that cannot be returned.
California Prop 65
WARNING: Some of the products listed contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. None of our products are intended to be used in conjunction with clean drinking water unless stated otherwise. For more info please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.