2wd Sprinter vans are shockingly capable. One of the major issues is the lackluster factory suspension and minimal ground clearance. Take your sprinter to the next level with a VC suspension upgrade designed for 2wd vans.
For ordering this kit a vehicle weight is required. This can be done at our facilities or at a truck scale
STAGE 3 KIT INCLUDES
- Bilstein B4 Camper van tune front struts
- Front Sumo Springs (pair) ** choose 500 or 1000lb spring rate **
- FALCON 3.3 SP2 Fast Adjust 2.25" body shocks **custom-tuned to the weight of your van for 2500 applications**
- Dust boots for rear shocks
STAGE 3 KIT RIDE IMPROVEMENT GOALS
- Reduce the back and forth sway over obstacles
- Enhances cornering stability
- Control large and small bumps more efficiently than factory shocks and bump stops
- Reduces cross wind sway
Leaf Spring Pack
Note - You MUST check your rear leaf springs before ordering! If you have two leafs (two strips of steel flat bar) you can get the add-a-leaf ($600). If you have a single rear leaf you need a full spring pack upgrade ($1400)
Many camper vans or work vans get loaded up easily beyond the GVWR. Over time the stock springs will sag if not properly supplemented with our mini spring pack. This full replacement leaf spring pack will is the cure for worn-out leaf springs that are overloaded and sagged out. The springs will make the van ride higher in the rear than a stock van, you will typically see 1-2" of ride height increase over an unloaded van. Built custom to your van weight. You will want to get your rear axle weight before ordering.
These require truck freight to ship, if you have a commercial address this will help save on the shipping costs.