Professional TIG Welder (Novato, CA)
Owl Vans has quickly become a world leader in Sprinter Van adventure accessories. To keep up with our rapidly growing demand, we are seeking skilled, professional Aluminum TIG/MIG welders to join our team. This is a unique opportunity for top-of-the-line equipment, benefits, and a motivated team.
Quality is key, so you have to care deeply about what you build. Only the best gear leaves our shop!
We are looking for team members that are excited, driven, and reliable. Due to our rapid growth, there is a lot of opportunity for advancement, additional compensation, and simply the excitement of a successful outdoor company.
- GTAW/Tig welding aluminum experience and GMAW/Mig Welding experience.
- General metalwork
- Comfortable welding tube for long periods while standing
- Good communication skills
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Valid driving license and good driving record
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
Location of position: Novato, CA
To apply please send a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org